The Quality Assurance Council of J. Selye University was established in 2013. Its establishment was commissioned by the Rector of the university in an aim to ensure the quality of education.
The Quality Assurance Council prepares, coordinates, monitors and evaluates the development, implementation and enforcement of the internal quality assessment system of education. The assessment system is adapted to the conditions of individual faculties of J. Selye University in their internal system to measure the quality of education.
The activities of the Quality Assurance Council are governed by an internal regulation that governs the assessment of the quality of education at the university.
Members of the council:
Chairman of the Council:
- RNDr. Bukor József, PhD. – Vice-Rector for Science, Research and Accreditation
- Mgr. Attila Lévai, PhD. – Dean of the Faculty of Reformed Theology
- Ing. Renáta Machová, PhD. – Vice-Dean of the Faculty of Economics
- Dr. habil. PaedDr. Kinga Horváth, PhD. - Dean of the Faculty of Education
- PhDr. Ádám Czibula - Director of the Dormitories
- MA Dóra Egyházi – Director of the Library
- Mgr. Tamás Méri – Director of the Information Service Center