J. Selye University consists of three faculties that offer several study programmes taught mainly in Hungarian and Slovak language on different levels (Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral) in full-time and part-time form.
The length of study for a Bachelor study programme is usually three years (6 semesters). The awarded academic title after the completion of the study programme is Bachelor (Bc.). The basic condition for admission is to hold a secondary school-leaving certificate. Admission to the bachelor study programmes is without entrance exams (except for the study programmes of the Faculty of Reformed Theology).
Accredited Bachelor study programmes of the faculties:
FACULTY OF ECONOMICS:
- Applied Informatics (only full-time form)
- Business Economics and Management
- Corporate Economics and Management
- Rural Development
FACULTY OF EDUCATION:
- Teacher training – two-subject study in combination (only full-time form):
Biology, Chemistry, Informatics, Mathematics, Religious Education, History, English Language and Literature, German Language and Literature, Slovak Language and Literature, Hungarian Language and Literature
- Pre-school and Elementary Pedagogy
- Pedagogy and public education
FACULTY OF REFORMED THEOLOGY:
- MDSC - Missiology, Diakonia and Social Care (only full-time form)
- Reformed Theology (only full-time form, united 1st and 2nd level of study, academic degree: Mgr.)
Applicants for Bachelor study programmes may submit their applications in two ways:
- by filling in the application form electronically: https://e-prihlaska.ujs.sk
- by filling in the paper application form (https://www.minedu.sk/odporucane-formulare-a-prihlaska-na-vs/) which must be sent by post to the following address:
Univerzita J. Selyeho, Bratislavská cesta 3322, SK-945 01 Komárno
Other required documents: Curriculum Vitae, copy of the Certificate of secondary school leaving exam.
Applicants can submit more than one application form for study in various study programmes. However, each application form can contain only one study programme. The applicant pays the admission procedure fee for each application form. Payment should be made by bank transfer to the university's bank account:
Please state your full name in the space “reason for payment”/ “message for recipient”.
- Bachelor study programmes: 31 March 2020
- United 1st and 2nd level of study: 31 May 2020